“We must go beyond textbooks, go out into the bypaths and untrodden depths of the wilderness and travel and explore and tell the world the glories of our journey.”

John Hope Franklin

Sunday 22 July 2012

A lot more to write but plenty time I have :'(

Me-really have a lot to tell but hope you can understand that I am a student too. But before I end my writing I would like to share with you my happening NIAGARA FALLS PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is the best waterfall ever. Hope I can come again one day during winter. People said the whole waterfall will turn to ice!
Belive me it is CRAZY! We had super fun here and ya together with this I present to you severals Harvard photoes aswell. Harvard has a BAD norms where at night the students will pee on the Harvard statue's shoe. I never thought intelligent students will have this dirty brain.EEEWWWW! Hence, I have change my mind, Harvard no more, not in my dream list.

This is the need to travel so that you can see and hear reality by yourself. I feel blessed:)
                                     Welcome to the awesome Niagara Falls








Yes this is the statue, spotted at the shoe the only gold color is where its happen~

This is the only big logo of Harvard that I manage to find. Yup it doesnt even has a grand entrance like UIA

Spotted onE charming guy-I believe he is a Harvard student,studying



No comments:

Post a Comment