“We must go beyond textbooks, go out into the bypaths and untrodden depths of the wilderness and travel and explore and tell the world the glories of our journey.”

John Hope Franklin

Saturday 7 December 2013

Korea off tomorrow (9 Dec 2013)

Salam and Hai people,
Our Korea trip for this year will be off tomorrow at 12.50pm,  they will be off to Indonesia first and later will proceed to the snowy land. I will not follow this group as I have travel to Korea before. This group consist of students from MRSM Alor Gajah, MRSM Kuala Kubu and SM Sains Seri Puteri. I wish you all the best as I'm here today in the office working on the details and things that we have to recheck before your departure tomorrow. The adults that will accompany you will be Cikgu Norhaniza, from MRSM Kuala Kubu, Pn. Norlila and Pn. Sharifah, both are Yayasam Mahasiswa programme coordinators. You will meet our person in charge there in Korea a sweet young girl name Aileen.

Under this wonderful sky you are today, tomorrow you will get into it and land in the other world. As travel is a great exposure for youngsters like you I hope you will learn a lot and do bring the benefits back and share it with others here.

“To travel is to take a journey into yourself.” – Danny Kaye
May you find "you" there. Wishing you a great bless amazing travel day ahead, as peace is through understanding, I present you the learning beyond excellence.




Herewith I attached you my experience :) click Korea Educational Visit 2011. AND YES YOU GONNA LOVE THE SNOW!


With love,
Sharifah Zahra
President, International Secretariat
Yayasan Mahasiswa.

1 comment:

  1. hey, i was in this programme. do you mind to give me the name of certificate for me to fullfil my sijil berhenti sekolah?

    ReplyDelete