“We must go beyond textbooks, go out into the bypaths and untrodden depths of the wilderness and travel and explore and tell the world the glories of our journey.”

John Hope Franklin

Monday 30 April 2012

Greetings

Hello people
It is important for the public to know that my blog had been a temporary information center for yayasan. As now they are having their own website, I have to stop giving out  official informations and documents regarding their activities.

Eventhough, I will still update you as I am the person incharge for all the international educational visits. I will be joining the USA July trip aswell. We are currently working on our visas, so far everything is running smoothly as expected.

We are happy to received a great feedback regarding our USA July trip. We are sorry for not taking some of you, as the demand for this trip is higher than we expected. But do not hesitate to join our other programmes, as each of it has it own authenticity and zest.

I have been to many countries and had learned many things under many cultural exchanges. Being under People to People International and apart of this corporation has make me a better person.

Come and join us as we bring you to the other side of the world full with excitement, education and adventure.
Wishing you a great life ahead.

Best regards
Zahra

ps:from now on this is officially my personal blog.I will post a link to connect you to their official website asap. All the forms and other documents will be available there.

TQ

No comments:

Post a Comment